SecuritySpy 4.2.7 MacOS Full is one of the best video surveillance applications designed to run on Mac computers. It provides the user with ease of mind, knowing that they will be aware of what’s going on around their house. The app offers many features such as: video streaming and real time compression. SecuritySpy 4.2.7 MacOS does also feature motion detection capability, for added safety. The light and easy to use application flaunts a very cool interface that enables the user to easily interact with it. Combine that with the fact that it runs on the very optimized Mac OS, and you have a winner!
The program is ideal whether you intend to use it in a domestic space or business environment. It can also be used for single or multi-camera setups. This new version includes several improvements, such as: now users can enjoy better reliability of streaming from network cameras as well as the ability to manually set up network devices.
SecuritySpy 4.2.7 MacOS Key Features
– The app displays and captures live video from multi-camera setup, all done at the same time
– Offers full supports for various Mac-compatible video and audio input devices
– Supports network video devices like D-Link, aXIS, Panasonic, JVC…
– Features motion detection and time lapse capture
– Remote viewing and administration can achieved with the integrated web server
– Users can take advantage of the FTP upload feature to store captured footage off-site
– Motion-triggered email notifications
– Real-time compression to help you save on storage space
– Pre-capture buffer to capture video before the time of motion
– Browser feature for playback of captured footage, with synchronised multi-camera playback
– Pan/Tilt/Zoom support for several network cameras
Requires OS X 10.7 or later
How to Install:
– Disconnect from the internet.
– Run [SecuritySpy.dmg]
– Use the provided serial key to activate the full version
– That’s it! Enjoy